Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Simon Says Stamp: Monday Challenge...A Joyful Celebration

Happy Wednesday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Today, I am sharing with you a Christmas card I made for my co-worker for our office Christmas party (and by office, I mean scrapbook store). I love that I have an opportunity to work with fellow craft lovers.


This card came together quickly and allowed me to use a stamp set in my stash that I just had to have. I know my fellow crafters can relate. Yes? For the card base, I used pattern paper from Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa collection. I like the bold geometric design and paired it with the beautiful foliage from Taylored Expressions Holiday Florals stamp and companion die set. The coffee cup is from Sweet & Sassy's Creative Worship stamp collection, Fill Me Up. This stamp set has beautiful sentiments meant to uplift the coffee and/or tea lovers on my card list, and my dear friend was no exception. I completed my card, by adding a few gold Stickles dots to my poinsettia centers. A festive card for a joyful celebration.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Happy Crafting and Merry Christmas,

Keia

Card Challenge: Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Party Time

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: TE (Sugar Cube), Crate Paper (Snow & Cocoa), Bazzill (Gold Foil), Canson
Stamps: TE (Holiday Florals), Sweet & Sassy (Fill Me Up)
Dies: TE (Holiday Floral, Joy Script)
Inks: TE (Cherry Pop, Sweet Basil, Peapod, Oreo, Dijon)
Accessories: Stickles (gold), Copic markers

Join the conversation!

  1. Ah-ha! Just went back to the Simon link list and saw that this is the card you linked to our Monday challenge! And I'm so glad I got to see both this card and the tag that was at the top of your blog. What great versatility you have as a crafter and you have a special knack for combining patterns and elements. You're totally right about the bold geometrics pairing perfectly with the florals! It was so fun to peruse your projects and thanks again for supporting us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete