Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Taylored Expressions...You Complete Me

Happy New Year's Eve Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

I cannot believe it is time to wave good-bye to 2014. Twenty-fouteen was an amazing crafting year for me. Every month I worked alongside an amazing group of talented designers and have made wonderful friends within the crafting community. I am looking forward to growing as a crafter in 2015 and possibly attending my first craft show/expo. Wahoo!

Before 2014 departs, I wanted to share my last card for this year featuring Taylored Expressions' Pieces of My Heart with coordinating die.



To create this card, I used Taylored Expressions' Formula for Love from the Matched Collection. I die cut the heart both out of vellum and pattern paper, and then layered my various pattern papers. To add a little interest and make different layers pop, I embossed the Sugar Cube cardstock with Taylored Expressions Diagonal Stripe embossing folder and created glitter paper using Martha Stewart glitter. I die cut a smaller heart using the Spin It To Win It die set (a great set for various shapes) and then inlayed the heart die cut between two connected puzzle pieces. A little seam binding from my stash to create a pretty bow, a stamped sentiment, and my card was complete.


Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to seeing you in 2015. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Smiles,


Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!

  1. Happy New Year Keia. What a sweet way of starting the new year. :) Love the pretty papers and the die-cuts you used. Another great design. :)

    ReplyDelete