Saturday, December 20, 2014

Showcase your Style Challenge No. 4

Happy Saturday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

A dear friend celebrated her 60th birthday this week and in honor of that special day, I wanted to make a card for her. Thanks to Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs, I came across another fabulous sketch challenge blog, ShowCASe Your Style. I used sketch No. 4 to design my card along with another fabulous Unity stamp.





Thank you for stopping by, crafty friends! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Smiles,


K

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: American Crafts (Shimelle, Sketched), Canson (marker paper), Recollections
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co. (How's It Rollin?), SU (You're My Type)
Accessories: AC (twine), Gossamer (enamel dots), Copic Markers, TH (Shabby Shutters Distress ink)

Join the conversation!

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! Yes......I am yelling because this card is tooooooo RAD!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee!!! This is darling, Keia! What a great image, and I just love how you made those shoelaces 😊

    ReplyDelete